Human Nature, Technology, and the Environment
- syllabus for Spring 2016
- Professor Everbach's Personal Statement about the origins of this course
- Essay overviewing the themes of the course, by the professor.
- Essay One: An aspect of early human interaction with the environment.
- Essay Two: The effect of culture on technology and the environment
- Essay Three: The effect of human travel on the environment
- Essay Four: The effect of overpopulation and/or industrialization
- Final Project summaries 2016
- 2010 student essays
- 2008 student essays
- 2007 student essays
- 2006 student essays
- 2003 student essays
Send message to Swarthmore College Environmental Studies
last updated 12/3/16webmaster