Early humans and their relationship to the environment
(image from http://www.geocities.com/palaeoanthropology/Herectus.html)
- Did Humans Cause the Ice Age?
- The Development of Fire: Catalyst for Cultural Development or Another Tool?
- Hunter Gatherers: Not-So-Eco-Friendly
- An Exploration Play and Its Relationship to Technology and the Environment
- Nature vs. Nurture: Did the Rapanui or Evolution Destroy Easter Island?
- How Wolves Made Themselves Dogs
- The Domestication of the Cat
- Rapa Nui: A Warning to Humanity
- Early Man as an "Environmental Animal"
- Invasive Species, Humans and Easter Island
- Feedback Loops: How to Analyze the Relationship between Early Humans and Their Environmental Systems
- Technologies Effect on Human's World-View and Culture: Agriculture and the Nature-Culture Dichotomy
Send message to Swarthmore College Environmental Studies
last updated 2/18/08webmaster