Human Nature, Technology, and the Environment
- syllabus for Spring 2006
- Professor Everbach's Personal Statement about the origins of this course
- Essays on "the relationship of early humans' technologies with the environment"
- Essays on "how culture affects human choices of technology and the environment"
- Essays on "the effects of human travel on the environment"
- Essays on "the effects of overpopulation or industrialization on the environment"
- Final student projects
- 2003 student essays
Send message to Swarthmore College Environmental Studies
last updated 4/24/06webmaster